Happy Fathers Day 2016 Facebook Whatsapp Status Updates - All Top Quotes | Telugu Quotes | Tamil Quotes | English Quotes | Kannada Quotes | Hindi Quotes

Latest Quotes

Thursday 16 June 2016

Happy Fathers Day 2016 Facebook Whatsapp Status Updates

Father’s Day is a day to celebrate fatherhood; many countries celebrate it on the third Sunday of June (Father’s Day this year: 15 June 2014). In this day, we show our love and gratefulness to our fathers in many ways: beautiful images, gifts, quotes to your beloved father. Almost every individual pledges to make their dad feel special on this special Day.

Happy Fathers Day 2016 Facebook Whatsapp Status Updates


happy-fathers-day-2016-facebook-whatsapp-status-updates

You are the 1 who brought me all happiness. 
u never let me to touch sadness. 
You sacrificed entire life 4 my sake. 
without u my life will b fake.
Happy fathers day dad.

Happy Father's Day means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying 'Thank You'
It means saying 'I Love You'
You are the best dad, and my best friend
Today is your day.
Let's celebrate it together.
Cheers!

Happy Father’s Day, 
Here’s A Little Song To Say
 “Happy, Happy Father’s Day”
No One’s Father Is So Sweet.
 Your Kind Ways Just Can’t Be Beat.
 Happy Happy Father’s Day; 
I Love You In A Big Way!!

I know just the person who needs
"101 Ways to Be a Great Dad".
Don't worry it isn't you!
Happy Father's Day!

If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, 
The whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons.
 Happy Father’s Day!

A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.

For the best dad who always had a smile for me. 
Though we may be far apart right now,
 But here’s a big hug and kiss for you 
To let you know how special you are
Happy Father’s Day!

"I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against 
the hardships that my father went through in order
to get me to where I started."

Pages