Free Texting Online Romantic Good Night Quotes and Messages SMS For Boyfriend or Girlfriend - All Top Quotes | Telugu Quotes | Tamil Quotes | English Quotes | Kannada Quotes | Hindi Quotes

Latest Quotes

Thursday 16 June 2016

Free Texting Online Romantic Good Night Quotes and Messages SMS For Boyfriend or Girlfriend

Text to Your Girlfriend make her Happy and Get her attention towards you. Send the romantic love messages to her and tell her how much you love your boyfriend or girlfriend or your life partner make his/her special day. Here we provide the best collection of Good Night messages, quotes, texting online messages, lovely good night SMS in English

Romantic Good Night Quotes and Messages SMS For Boyfriend or Girlfriend

romantic-good-night-sms-quotes

Romantic Good Night Messages

My love for you is warm, But yours is even warmer. 
I want to spend the rest of my life with you even if it means kill for you!!!.... I love you

My world has no meaning without you

"Don't expect a perfect love from any of your close ones...
Just show them what it is..."

I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart.

Life if full of romance, passion and surprises, but it would mean nothing without you by my side.

Sending you MY BED to let you rest, Pillows to give you COMFORT,n MY BLANKET to keep you warm.Good night!Sleep tight. I cant sleep now, cause I lent you all my things


One day I turned around and saw your beautiful face on the other side of the bed then I knew that angels do exist 



Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.



The shortest word I know is “I”. The sweetest word I know is “LOVE”. And the person I never forget is “YOU”.



I don't dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.



Welcome to good night Restaurant Menu: cool pillow cool bed hot Blanket Discount on bill: free sweet dreams. good night DEAR



Girl is that butt made of jelly? Because jam wouldn't shake like that.



Imp Message before Sleeping. please don't forget to Close your mouth? good night



So you invade my sleep and confuse my dreams. 

Turn my nights to sleepless itch.


A cute love story: There was a little boy whose first love was a young girl in a picture which he found and picked from the street. As time went by, he got married, but still kept it. One day, the wife found it and asked, “Where did you get this?” The man said, “I kept that since I was a child, why?” The girl replied, “I lost this picture when I was 9…”



Saying goodnight is not just putting and end to a day.Its a way of saying, I remember you before I go to sleep. Hope you can feel the care tat goes with it



Sun is upset and moon is happy, bcoz sun is missing u, and the moon is gonna be with u for the rest of the night, have a wonderful night.

Romantic Messages for your BF/GF

You're fat and ugly! But! But! Your heart is BEAUTIFUL


Touch your heart; Close your eyes; Make a wish; Say Good Night; Sky so wide, Stars so bright, Turn off the lights, and say Good Night



Sun Is Switched Off! Stars Are Switched On! Blue Sky Goes Off And Black Sky Comes In! So A Cool Night Is Coming! Go To Bed! And Sleep Well.



Love is the simpler feelings, I dream every night abut you I want to capture your heart... I love you.



don't fight wththepillow,but lay down your head and kick every worriment out of the bed!



Love is not about money, love is not about clothes, cars or bling. It's about what your heart feels and desires.



Tiny stars shining bright, Its time for me to say goodnight, So close your eyes and snuggle up tight, I am wishing you sweet dreams tonight



Good night. Sleep tight. I wish you lovely dreams with all my might.



i wish I could be there to hold you tight, instead of saying this loving good night.



If i would know that I'm gonna die tomorrow, I'll spend 23 hours with u and

if u wonder what about the last hour, In that I'll find someone
who can take care of u Love you always


Starz light stars bright, you r the only star I c tonite, I wish I might be there guarding your dreams tonight Good Night and Sweet dreams



My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do.

I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night


Stars have settled and moon will shine, friendship matures as a lovely wine. a very lovely nite to a friend of mine, may your night be cool and fine



I hate you I love you I don't like you I like you



I love u more then my family and you're so, i want u in bed and have a babby with u.



Things to Take Note When you Sleep: 1st-Miss Me 2nd-Think of Me 3rd-Huge Me 4th-Love me. Try to Sleep Now and Close your Eyes. Get Prepared to Dream



A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!



Good night! I shall miss you til morning.



When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.



A candle may melt and it's fire may die,

but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.


Love is felt and not explained :)...if you can explain why you love a person its not called love its called like!



I’m having one of those days that make me realize how lost I’d be without you

Just wanted to let you know. Love you


My heart is like a book, it depend on how you read me, 

don't judge by my cover, look inside n discover you will be one of my golden page


My doctor once told me that a great friend by my side is good for my health. So, if I want to live longer, I must stick with you forever. Good night!



Once, I asked myself, “Is love a multiple choice test or is it true or false?” Out of nowhere, a voice answered, “Sorry to tell you this, but love is a thousand word essays.”



My love for you is like water, Falling countless

The beating of my heart, For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is so Precious and endless.


Oh so lucky to have you. :) You and me tonite. ;)  G'nite sweet dreams.

Pages