Happy Fathers Day Messages Quotes SMS from Daughter in English - All Top Quotes | Telugu Quotes | Tamil Quotes | English Quotes | Kannada Quotes | Hindi Quotes

Latest Quotes

Thursday 16 June 2016

Happy Fathers Day Messages Quotes SMS from Daughter in English

Happy Fathers Day Messages 2016 from Daughter, Son, Wife in English. All the children always try to do something different to make their fathers happy.I hope these Messages really help you to make your Dad, Stepfather and Grandpa happy after reading this Quotes and Sms on Fathers day. In this article, you get the Fathers day Wishes,Quotes,and Greetings,Poems etc. This Collection of Fathers day Quotes and wishes surely help to all son, daughter, kids, children to impress their Daddy.

Happy Fathers Day Messages Quotes SMS from Daughter

fathers-day-sms-wishes-from-daughter

Dad, I may not be the best, but I come to believe that
 I got it in me to be somebody in this world. 
And it’s not because I’m so different from you either. 
It’s because I’m the same.
I mean, I can be just as hard-headed, and just as tough.
 I only hope I can be as good a man as you. 

Fathers, be good to your daughters. 
You are the god and the weight of her world.
Fathers Day Quote by: John Mayor
“Father I will always be
that same boy who stood by the sea
and watched you tower over me
now I’m older I wanna be the same as you”

“God gave me the greatest gift i even had,
God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad,
Best wishes for dad who is one in a million”

“A Father is:-There is in every memory see his love and care strength
and hands to count on freely he does share provider,
toll so faithfully to make qur dreams come true give 
strong and tender discipline though it is hard to do ”

It's only when you grow up, and step back from him,
 or leave him for your own career and your own home 
 it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. 
Pride reinforces love.Love u daddy
Happy Fathers Day!!!!

The father of our home leads our family
With wisdom's light in all that's right;
My father's good to me.
Fathers are so special with a very special love.
They watch us and protect us.
They guide us and direct us.
Back to our home above.

A father is somebody who conveys pictures in his wallet where his cash used to be
At the point when my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.
One father is more than a hundred school experts
The best blessing I ever had hailed from God; I call him Dad.

My daddy is my fav'rite pal, And I help him ev'ry day.
It's plain to see I want to be Like him in ev'ry way.
He teaches me that honesty Is best in all I do.
I'm very glad that he's my dad,
And I know he loves me too.

Pages