Happy Valentines Day ***Gif images, Quotes, Wishes of Good reads - All Top Quotes | Telugu Quotes | Tamil Quotes | English Quotes | Kannada Quotes | Hindi Quotes

Latest Quotes

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Happy Valentines Day ***Gif images, Quotes, Wishes of Good reads

“Your strong and welcoming arms is my favorite place to be. Happy Valentine's Day to my handsome man! I just want you to know that I love you today, tomorrow and forever!”

valentiens-day-gif-images


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage


Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.

“This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.”

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance
to the person who is reading this.

Pages